Aaron Carter - Aaron Carter Given Cocaine And Wine By Michael Jackson

Tags: Aaron Carter - Michael Jackson

Aaron Carter, the American singer who rose to fame as a pop and hip-hop star in the late-1990's, has opened up about his controversial relationship with Michael Jackson. Carter claims the late singer gave him drugs and alcohol before his mother eventually phoned the police.
In a revealing interview with Australian OK Magazine, the former child-star exposes the truth about his relationship with Jackson. After years of silence regarding their friendship, the singer claims he has reservations about the time he spent with the 'Thriller' star, saying, "I never talked about it. This is the first time. I do. I miss Michael. I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did. But I was also troubled about what he did to me". When quizzed on rumours that Michael gave him alcohol at a young age, Aaron replied, "Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15", adding, "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff. We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police".
Aaron Carter was controversially considered to be one of Michael Jackson's closest friends, despite the considerable age different. The singer passed away in June 2009 after suffering cardiac arrest. He was acquitted of child sexual abuse in 2005.

Comments

YANNI54's picture

YANNI54

Let's see: the "former" child star who "misses MJ" whose mother called the cops (but there is no record found) and now that MJ can not defend this lie "he telling this for the first time" and at 15 "and troubled" let's not forget that he after all of these yrs. "have" to tell "his" story. Pleezeee! Everybody is using MJ's name to get their name back in the public. HE IS A COMPLETE LIAR AND I HOPE MJ'S ESTATE OR HIS FAMILY STARTS TO SUE THESE PEOPLE THEN MAYBE THIS BS WILL STOP. SO AARON AND THE OTHER LUNATICS KEEP TALKING TO OK MAGAZINE AND PEREZ HILTON OR THE INQUIRER ETC. I JUST WISH THAT THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP GIVING THESE IDIOTS A PLATFORM SO THEY CAN GET ATTENTION!! ONE MORE THING TO AARON AND THE OTHERS, IF YOU WERE A "REAL TRUE FRIEND" OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S YOU WOULD NOT HELP TO DESTROY HIS LEGACY. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO "COME OUT AGAIN" THEN DO IT WITH A THERAPIST NOT IN A MAGAZINE ARTICLE OR A TV INTERVIEW. WE HAVE ENOUGH TACKINESS TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!

janeyjane1's picture

janeyjane1

Aaron Carter answer something for everyone.......Why you talking trash about MJ now ????? Why ????Why not before...???.You used Michael Jackson for money and fame like so many others and now you want some attention so your accusing Him of something crazy now that He is not able to defend Himself... how low can you go ,,,you little lying worm.....

Janijaz's picture

Janijaz

Aaron Carter is a bold-face liar! This so-called friend of Michael Jackson is defaming him now that he is deceased? What a shameful act and a pack of lies. Carter must be broke and need money. He is spreading lies for financial gain and publicity. He is another third rate celebrity leech trying to suck on Michael's fame and fortune.If Carter's mother had called the police, like he stated; then where are the records, the facts and the evidence? These serious allegations would have been found out. We all know that the police and the district attorneys scrutinized and dehumanized Michael in their investigations. The authorities left no rocks unturned with regards to all the investigations.Carter needs to go back under the rock he just crawled out from. He is nothing but a traitor to Michael, his family and fans. Carter is looking to bring back some sort of publicity for himself by defaming a deceased person, which cannot defend himself. This young man is disgusting and treacherous. I hope Michael Jackson's family sues him for these scandalous lies.

Young Chicken's picture

Young Chicken

I don't buy into Aaron's story but I truly wonder has ANYONE ever heard or read anything about MJ and cocaine? I've read so much that has been written about MJ as well as seen numerous footage and documentaries. I've never heard or seen anything, EVER. That alone should be enough to prove what a bunch of bulls!*#t this story is.

Dee D's picture

Dee D

Aaron Carter has been forgotton and really is a no-body now so if he comes out with a story, so we say "Who is Aaron?". Its a fame seeking comment and its disgusting. Why does he need to come out with it now, what will it change? Even if people believe its true and I certainly don't, WHY? That is not a friend and MJ would be turning in his grave.

corlista's picture

corlista

Check out Frank Cascio's response to Carter's charges. He said in the 25 years he knew Michael, he NEVER saw him use cocaine or give it to anyone!! In all the reading I've done on Michael since he died, I have never seen ANYTHING about cocaine use. Shame on you, Aaron Carter!! Unless you've been manipulated by the bottom feeding media as all of us know is entirely possible - you are a shameless publicity wh*re.

corlista's picture

corlista

Hey, Contractmusic. Ever hear of the words "Carter ALLEGES"? You people will promote any kind of trash talk. Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWB's picture

SWB

Wow, wonder how much they paid for this one.

andreabenetrn's picture

andreabenetrn

whatever!!! dont post trash!!

UnoU1it's picture

UnoU1it

"Funny" how AC is CHANGING his story from the 2004 interview he gave People. He states that his mom is after money and that Michael did nothing wrong and did NOT give him drugs. Guess he needs publicity by defaming MJ now. Just search Aaron Carter and Michael Jackson.and then look for the 2004 People dot com linkCarter told PEOPLE: "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else."