Hepburn Is Voted Movie's Most Stylish Female
The New York socialite with her memorable look comprising a black dress and pearls beat Uma Thurman's portrayal of MIA WALLACE in 1994 crime tale Pulp FICTION and Cameron Diaz as NATALIE COOK in Charlie's Angels into second and third place respectively.
The poll of 4,000 people for BBC'S WHAT TO WEAR magazine also named cinema's least stylish female characters - citing Toni Collette's overweight Abba fan MURIEL HESLOP in 1994's Muriel's Wedding and Renee Zellweger's big knicker-wearing BRIDGET JONES as the top two.
The Top 5 Best Dressed Female Cinematic Creations are:
1. HOLLY GOLIGHTLY (AUDREY HEPBURN) in BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S
2. MIA WALLACE (UMA THURMAN) in Pulp Fiction
3. NATALIE COOK (CAMERON DIAZ) in CHARLIE'S ANGELS
The Top 5 Worst Dressed Female Cinematic Creations are:
1. MURIEL HESLOP (TONI COLLETTE) in MURIEL'S WEDDING
2. BRIDGET JONES (RENEE ZELLWEGER) in Bridget Jones's Diary