SIR Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches has sparked fresh fears for her health following a suspected drug overdose on Sunday (20Jul08).
The 19-year-old was reportedly administered emergency CPR by a friend after she was found lying unconscious in her north London flat.
But she refused to go to hospital for a medical examination - because she was terrified of her rocker father finding out about the drug scare.
A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "Peaches could not breathe for several minutes after suffering a respiratory arrest.
"If she had not received this she could have died or she could have suffered brain damage. Peaches had gone into respiratory arrest, in which a patient's breathing stops but heart doesn't."
A spokesperson for London Ambulance confirms its crews attended the scene.
Earlier this year (08), the teenager hit the headlines after she was caught on tape reportedly buying drugs. She escaped police charges because of a lack of evidence.
Geldof's mother, British TV presenter Paula Yates, died of a heroin overdose in 2000. She was 41.