Angelina Jolie Blasted By Chelsea Handler, Again

Chelsea Handler - Angelina Jolie Blasted By Chelsea Handler, Again

Tags: Chelsea Handler - Jennifer Aniston - Brad Pitt

Chelsea Handler clearly wasn't done putting the boot in when she slated Angelina Jolie for being a home-wrecker, back in 2010. The 37 year old, who is good friends with Jennifer Aniston, said in an interview that she doesn't trust Angelina and branded her 'the opposite of a girl's girl.'
"She (Angelina) doesn't strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with. You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that's a woman you can trust." In a foul-mouthed rant, back in 2010, Chelsea didn't hold back when she was giving her opinion of the woman that stole Brad Pitt from her mate Jen: She's a homewrecker," she began, before continuing, "She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to, I don't f***ing believe you. She gives interviews, 'I don't have a lot of female friends.' Because you're a f***ing c***. You're a f***ing b****!"
In the interview, Chelsea - described by More Magazine as a "vodka-swilling insult-hurler" - also talks about her reputation for drinking too much, her career as a controversial female comic and her experiences as a popular chat show host. Chelsea also reveals in the interview that she has rekindled her relationship with the hotel magnate Andre Balazs. "We had dated for nine months, a long-distance relationship with all the stresses and traveling and running around," she explains, "So, Andre came to me yesterday and said, 'I think we have to try to make this work again.' And I agreed because we're still madly in love."

Comments

LBAAAK'S's picture

LBAAAK'S

I dislike Chelsie Handler so much.....She has a very foul mouth. Such a shame. One day all she say's about people will come back to hunt her.

LBAAAK'S's picture