Eminem Working On New Album

Tags: Eminem - Akon - Obie Trice

Rap superstar Eminem has cancelled his retirement plans and is making a new album, according to hip hop pal Akon. The LONELY hitmaker collaborated with Eminem on new single SMACK THAT, and claims the credit for convincing him to make a comeback. Akon reveals, "Eminem told me he was getting bored with everything, which is why he took a break. But he's back working on an album and I've got some records ready for him to use on it. "I know him through (rapper) Obie Trice and we've talked about doing something together for so long, but our schedules made it impossible. It was our chemistry that got him out of retirement."

Eminem - Detroit Vs. Everybody (Lyric Video) Video

On 10th November, 2014, Eminem, Trick-Trick, Dej Loaf, Big Sean , Royce Da 5'9" and Danny Brown released the single 'Detroit Vs. Everybody', featured on...

Eminem, Royce da 5'9", Big Sean, Danny Brown, Dej Loaf & Trick Trick - Detroit Vs. Everybody Video

Eminem teamed up with Royce da 5'9", Big Sean, Danny Brown, Dej Loaf and Trick Trick to work on the song 'Detroit Vs. Everybody', which...

Eminem - CXVPHER (Behind The Scenes) Video

Go behind the scenes with Eminem and others on the set of the video for 'CXVPHER', featuring a number of artists contributing verses.

Comments

eek's picture

eek

i thought you retired so you can spent time with your daughter!!!!!!!!????????oh you're full of crap man..

Zwelethu's picture

Zwelethu

When are you coming to South Africa Slim?????????? And when you do, bring D12 with, especially Bizarre! We miss Big Proof. R.I.P my man.

myeminem2006's picture

myeminem2006

I am really glad Eminem has givin up on quitting his job. I love everything he does. I can't wait for his next CD to come out. I love all his music. He should never quit because he is perfect at everything he does.~Amanda~

eminemloverslim's picture

eminemloverslim

Didn't plan on retiring in the first place.marshallbrucemathers_3@hotmail.com

DjeanCho's picture

DjeanCho

Been a 'secret' fan or yours for a lonnngg time. Your music is still strong, actually BETTER! Go for it and get out, restart! There's nothing like today! I'll buy your music and listen in my own moments at home, in the car, on my pod (as some of your language is pretty crude, but your beat and tone conquers! You are an ICON for all those who made it out of poverty. You need to take some new emerging rappers under your wing. I've got a nephew that is a mirror from your past - he's an emerging rapper, you need to meet him! You and your crew need to go on tour (and make one of your stops Boise, Portland, Seattle - esp. Boise) I'm a mom of a 17 year old that has all your music; I'm also a teacher. It's my profession. I always tell my students to 'follow your heart, go for your dreams! So Marshal, get back, turn the weight into muscle and keep singing - you're the only one that hits the downbeat the way a great rapper can! Go for it, shadeeee.

myeminem2006's picture

myeminem2006

I am really glad that Eminem gave up on quitting what he is doing. I love his music and hopes he will continue for ever!