Lilly Pleased Home Was Destroyed In Fire

Lilly Pleased Home Was Destroyed In Fire

Tags: Evangeline Lilly

0
1
Subscribe to Evangeline Lilly alerts

Actress Evangeline Lilly found the experience of having all her possessions destroyed when a fire swept through her home "really liberating and exciting". The Lost star's Hawaiian property burned to the ground in December 2006. Despite being homeless, the optimistic 27-year-old decided the blaze, which was caused by an electrical fault, was a good thing. She says, "It was a really liberating and exciting thing to happen. "All that I lost were the things inside. I've always believed things are more of a chain than a vehicle. To not be tied down to anything was a great feeling. "I was at work and I was like, 'So I've got the clothes on my back, my wallet and my car and that's everything I have in the world.' "It was like I was 20 again and the world was my oyster and I could go anywhere, do anything and be free.''


Contactmusic
0
1
Subscribe to Evangeline Lilly alerts
Advertisement

Ant-Man Trailer

An awful lot has happened in the world - A Second World War super soldier has risen from the dead, a billionaire playboy has revealed...

Advertisement

The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Trailer

The Lonely Mountain has been reclaimed from the dragon Smaug. The dwarves of Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) have won; although they soon discover that the...

Advertisement

Comments