Run time: 110 mins
In Theaters: Wednesday 7th January 1998
Distributed by: Sony Pictures Classics
Contactmusic.com: 4.5 / 5
Rotten Tomatoes: 88%
Fresh: 52 Rotten: 7
IMDB: 7.3 / 10
Director: David Mamet
Producer: Jean Doumanian
Screenwriter: David Mamet
1. Don't trust nobody.
2. If you develop a secret formula for the company you work at, especially don't trust nobody.
4. David Mamet's still got it, even though House of Games will remain his masterpiece.
5. When a girl says she knows an FBI agent, don't call the number on the card! Look them up in the phone book and make sure she ain't lying through her teeth.
6. A bad title doesn't matter.
7. Ed O'Neill will never appear in a better film, however briefly.
8. Never carry a package on a plane for a stranger.
9. This is probably the best movie you'll see this year.
10. Don't trust nobody (except me).
Pidgeon... a bird in the hand?