Hulk Hogan Hospitalised After Radiator Accident

Tv - Hulk Hogan Hospitalised After Radiator Accident

Tags: Hulk Hogan - ER

0
0
Subscribe to Hulk Hogan alerts

WrestlER-turned-reality Tv star Hulk Hogan was hospitalised in Florida on Sunday (26May13) after suffering bad burns to his hand.

The 59 year old was scalded after a radiator malfunctioned, and he was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital for medical attention.

Hogan posted a series of gory shots of his injured hand on his Twitter.com page, including one which showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showing the top layer of skin burned off several digits.

He explained, "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, Ouch. I (am) at the Er (emergency room) now at Tampa General Hospital."


Contactmusic
0
0
Subscribe to Hulk Hogan alerts
Advertisement
Advertisement

Comments