Depp: 'I'll Never Have A Hollywood Affair'

Depp: 'I'll Never Have A Hollywood Affair'

Tags: Johnny Depp - Vanessa Paradis

Screen hunk Johnny Depp will never compromise his relationship with partner Vanessa Paradis, because his traditional values forbid adultery.

The romantic star insists he is able to resist the temptations on offer in Hollywood, even if many of his contemporaries cannot.

"Everybody's different. Some people, they call it an arrangement, don't they?

"But that's not for me. I'm old-fashioned. It's my Kentucky mentality. I can't seem to escape it."

Comments

bodyisalive's picture

bodyisalive

you ladies who like Depp. You can lick my balls and let me tea bag your mouth

mesndblues's picture

mesndblues

too bad his kentucky roots were ripped out of american soil after having spent a little time on the left coast and the misery that besets a liberal state like california, which in turn brainwashed him into loathing the greatest country known to mankind. it is unfortunate that more insects like him living in the usa dont have the means to get up and get out of my country.

depply_in_love's picture

depply_in_love

Good on ya Johnny, Vanessa's a very lucky lady...

kathy's picture

kathy

That is why I like Johnny Depp.He is such a good person who take care of his family.

Basaxl's picture

Basaxl

To the above comment.Jealous dear?!!! Of course you are:>By the way,don't believe everything you read.Celebs are misquoted and statements are taken out of context in order to sell rag mags and papers.Quit being so gullible.Good for you Johnny,I've always known you are an upstanding guy! You have a beautiful lady and lovely children.More power to you.You might try Austin Texas Johnny.I think you'd like it.It's a pretty enlightened city,enviromentally aware, and has a very low crime rate for a city of its size.Ask some off the actors already living there.

Basaxl's picture

Basaxl

To the above comment.Jealous dear?!!! Of course you are:>By the way,don't believe everything you read.Celebs are misquoted and statements are taken out of context in order to sell rag mags and papers.Quit being so gullible.Good for you Johnny,I've always known you are an upstanding guy! You have a beautiful lady and lovely children.More power to you.You might try Austin Texas Johnny.I think you'd like it.It's a pretty enlightened city,enviromentally aware, and has a very low crime rate for a city of its size.Ask some of the actors already living there.

imjustme's picture

imjustme

to all small minded people who would even talk down about j. depp must be really shallow and jealous. that they know they could never be him or even close . and to thos people. well good luck in your life ,your going to need it dont try to down someone for who they are because you are not happy with yourself. you go johnny keep, keeping it real we need more like you.