Bon Jovi Jealous Of Rose Attention

Bon Jovi Jealous Of Rose Attention

Tags: Jon Bon Jovi - Axl Rose - Guns N Roses - Bon Jovi

Jon Bon Jovi is disgusted rock rival Axl Rose receives more media attention than he does, because the reclusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years". New Jersey rockers Bon Jovi leaped to fame around the same time as the KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR hitmakers and hates being regarded as an inferior to the group by the music press. He says, "You know what p**ses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million Guns N' Roses record that was never made. "That motherf**ker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?"

Comments

jersey's picture

jersey

Everybody that says that they "hate" Bon jovi or that there music "Sucks" are the jealous ones! I think that they are mad because they can not find a flaw with him. All of the years that they have been together,I have heard nothing bad about them no involvement in drugs no explcit language NOTHING! I have been a fan since runaway and now that I am in my 30s I am still the #1 fan and can proudly say that even my kids can listen to him,so take a look around and see if there is another rock n roll band that can say that! Keep on rockin you know who your fans are and you need to prove nothing to us!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

9 years 1 month ago

mac69's picture

mac69

hey bon jovi WHO? bon jovi can suck my d**k he is nothin but a cheesey clean cut dumb ass poser that is so jealous of axl because he wants all the attention him self all i can say to bon jovi is you are a such a f*cking ass hole who can only dream of being half the man of axl bon jovi chases fame in every way and still fights to get is stupid face posted in magazines and in the other hand axl says what he wants and feels and does not give a s**t and rights all his own music where bon jovi needs a hand with his producers cos hes so sh*t to cut a long story short axl is a legend and bon jovi is sad bon jovi go away and do what ya do best and suck your dads c*ck ........... AXL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years 1 month ago

@!ë's picture

@!ë

I can't believe you write this kind of things... soooo pissed off! Jon would never be jealous of axl... I know both are excellent musicians, my favs to be honest, but Jon WOULD NEVER SAY STH LIKE THAT, even if he thought so... I think it's high time you writers went to bed or met Jon... and the HUGE AXL ROSE FAN, i gotta tell you that my loved axl (truly) made gnr broke up because he wanted to play techno music, which by the way, I love. But... is there anything more plastic than techno?

9 years 1 month ago

amrice's picture

amrice

ya'll bj haters....YOU SHUT UP!!jon's right why? ppl who have more contraversies are famous, he's right about that why isn't he that so famous coz he's the cleanest superstar...artist..musician i've ever known any why ya'll a-hole ask...simple all BON JOVI or JON's HATERS says the same thinga...'HE SUCKS', or their music sucks...have u haters been rehersing those lines c'mon that's all you've got the word sucks are all you can say about jon and bon jovi...you gotta be kidding me...now don't get me wrong i'm a gun's and roses fan just coz' of their guitatrist slash and drummer matt sorum i didn't like axl i just appriciate him...and why did i became a bj fan coz' gun;s and roses SUCKED...exp. SLASH AND MATT! coz' i like velvet revolver coz' of them!!jonn boy no need to feel jealous!!

9 years 1 month ago

sambora12901's picture

sambora12901

Some people totally amuse the s*@t out of me. Nothing better to do then run down a band that has been together since the 80's,went through crap and stayed together. Also just so you know.......Ya'll are mad because Jon Bon Jovi made something of himself and is successful. So shut up about him. Learn to live with the fact he is not going away anytime soon. In great word's of the band "HAVE A NICE DAY".

9 years 1 month ago

WAR's picture

WAR

what a funny guy... you can't even compare to axl rose you fool, your music is so plastic and empty just like britney or something.

9 years 1 month ago

Angel6919's picture

Angel6919

Who makes this stuff up? Jon has plenty of publicity. Especially here in Philly.

9 years 1 month ago

wheeler98's picture

wheeler98

If you want someone to chase you then you ave to run away.....Jon...shut up and stop making records and film and buying football teams and and and. Become a recluse then you too can be treated like an enigma.Better yet...just go away and take your obvious stabs at commercial stardumb with you...wanker...Ron Wheeler

9 years 1 month ago

lovinbonjovi89's picture

lovinbonjovi89

I think that Jon Bon Jovi and the rest of the band are ding really well. They've been rockin' since the early 1980's. They are probrably the only rock band that have talent- along with Guns n Roses. I think old school is way better. BON JOVI RULES THE ROCK INSDUSTRY

The Hutch's picture

The Hutch

Not to take a stab at GNR (they didn't write the column), BUT whenever they sell 100 million albums, we'll start comparing Bon Jovi to GNR. To take that a step farther, when they (GNR) go on tour (and finish it) by selling out arenas and stadiums around the WORLD, 20 years AFTER hitting the big time, we can compare the two.Until then, it's basically comparing ice cream to horse manure.

9 years 1 month ago