Kelly Osbourne was left in a panic last week (beg01Mar10) after her dog appeared to choke on a piece of chewing gum.
The singer/reality TV star rushed her pet pooch Sid to a veterinary clinic when he became unresponsive after munching on a pack of gum.
And Osbourne was relieved when a vet told her the dog would make a full recovery.
She explains in Britain's Closer magazine, "I had a real scare last week - I thought my dog Sid was going to die. I was at a friend's house and he'd been chewing on a pack of sugar-free gum. Back home, his head started lolling around. I rushed him to the vet and he was put on a drip to get his blood sugar levels back up. Turns out an ingredient in the gum is dangerous to little dogs. I'm so relieved he's OK."