Anti-Semitism Could Cost Jackson

Tags: Michael Jackson - Debbie Rowe - Uri Gellar

Pop superstar Michael Jackson's lawyer fears alleged anti-Semitics comments the singer made in taped voicemail messages could damage his child custody battle with ex-wife Debbie Rowe.

Jackson is reportedly heard calling Jews "leeches" in messages he left for a former advisor. Critics also accuse him of singing, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me," in the track THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US.

The accusations have already caused Jackson massive embarrassment and cost him the friendship of spoon-bender Uri Gellar.

Now his Jewish lawyer MICHAEL ABRAMS fears it may cost him custody of PRINCE MICHAEL, eight, and PARIS, seven, his children with Rowe - in a forthcoming hearing in front of private arbitrator, retired judge STEPHEN LACHS.

According to website TMZ.com, Abrams wrote in secret court documents that the comments may work against him.

In previous documents, Abrams reportedly wrote, "Judge Lachs is Jewish, as am I. He has made me aware of this in the past and I understand Judge Lachs' concern about anti-Semitism."

Comments

friend's picture

friend

Response to deadrose's question - because we aren't going to let lies go unanswered. That's what rags like this would like us to do - but some of us believe in letting others who read misinformation - who might not realize that it is - in on the little secret - that's why - and there is no flaw whatsoever in the logic here -- unless you happen to believe that letting lies go unchecked is A-okay.

9 years 3 weeks ago

friend's picture

friend

i find nothing in your article believable. it is full of tabloid info, but nothing factual. it's the same old thing being rehashed in a "story." guess it's a slow newsday for contactmusic.com, eh?tho i know your last comment about the judge is probably a complete lie - let's just say for the sake of argument it is true - it is the perfect reason to have the judge removed from hearing the case, because obviously he's already tainted --oh btw, i don't see one quote here from Raymone Bains, and you know - she's the only one who is qualified to release a story on Michael. The rest of you have no idea what you're talking about.

9 years 4 weeks ago

deadrose53's picture

deadrose53

Ah, thank you for the sentiment - Shut Up - I can tell from those two words just how intelligent you really are. If that was a demand - I don't crack to anyone's demands, sweetie. And if it was a request - nah, I don't think so. I am free to voice my opinion on here just as much as anyone else. May I just say that I find it quite amusing that the majority of the posters on this site don't have a problem with what is reported when it shows MJ in a good light - but if the report is negative, you are all screaming "Lies, Lies, they're nothing but Lies!". Crown MJ your King if you wish. But be prepared - a person can run and hide from the truth for only so long. Eventually it will catch up with MJ and when he tumbles he won't go down alone. He'll take down anyone and everyone who is around him. That, my friend, is reality. Live long enough and even you will figure that out. Until then , enjoy your fantasy world. Just remember, fantasy doesn't last. Even MJ is finding that out!

9 years 2 weeks ago

friend's picture

friend

i frequent this site because of the reason i posted above. if you need to re-read my post again. everything you said about journalism and seeking the truth is laughable. the immaturity displayed here is not by the Jackson fans. you need to check yourself. before posting something as completely childish and niave as you did and embarrass yourself again - do a little homework. the proof dear is that despite a 13 year vendetta and millions of Santa Maria money and an all out witch hunt, 12 jurors found Michael Jackson INNOCENT - now SHUT UP!

9 years 3 weeks ago

wisdom's picture

wisdom

I think this whole thing is BULL S. Even if this is true, Michael will be OK WITH HIS KIDS...LOVE U MJ...XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9 years 4 weeks ago

deadrose53's picture

deadrose53

Where is your proof that these are lies? Just as you apparently believe this site is nothing but lies, I believe it is responsible journalism. Sometimes the truth hurts! The reporters are paid to dig up the truth. Granted, yes, from time to time, some false information may hit the news world. But, keep in mind, if a reporter or news site repeatedly reports lies, the FCC would ban them from going public and would also rescind their license. So, nice try - now tell me why you continue to frequent this site. (And if you are confused as to why I am asking you that question again, re-read this post!)

9 years 3 weeks ago

deadrose53's picture

deadrose53

From the comments that have alredy been posted, I wager it safe to say that the posters are as much in a fantasy world as MJ himself! No one has forced MJ to say or do any of the things he is accused of saying or doing. He has done that on his own! All the ADULT world is asking is that he finally accepts responsibility for his own actions and words. He is much, much too old to continue with the childish attitude of "everyone is picking on me!". Maybe, just maybe, when the posters here mature and reach adulthood (both physically and emotionally) they will see this perverted creature for the monster that he has become. They will look at his actions in a different light if (God forbid!) any of their future offspring are ever molested by an adult. To them I say, until you grow up, enjoy the fantasy island you have created in your mind but always, ALWAYS, keep one eye open for deranged adults who WILL take advantage of your innocence and naivety!

9 years 3 weeks ago

suzyq's picture

suzyq

First of all this all heresay but even if Michael is anti semetic, what has that got to do with the right to custody of his children?based on this premis no KKK members should be allowed to keep their children. Keep your eye on the ball people ... focus on important issuess!!!

9 years 3 weeks ago

deadrose53's picture

deadrose53

Ok, I have a question for any of you that are brave enough or smart enough to reply. If the majority of the posters here feel that all this site ever delivers is lies, then why do you subscribe to this site or even visit it? To a mature, adult mind, that makes no sense what so ever!

9 years 3 weeks ago

kash's picture

kash

Michael is the king, thats all i have to say so respect him because he has more talent in his little finger than any of you pathetic haters have in your entire body. Michael has influenced more people in a good way than any of you ever will so get over it you sore losers.