Natalie Cole In Fire Alert

Subscribe to Natalie Cole alerts

American singer Natalie Cole narrowly escaped injury on Saturday night (17JAN04) after a fire broke out in a private Miami, Florida club.

The WILD WOMEN DO star - the daughter of legendary crooner NAT 'KING' COLE - was preparing for her performance at MAR-A-LAGO when the blaze ripped through the cottage set aside for her entourage backstage.

Nobody was injured, but reports suggest the fire started because too many electrical appliances were plugged into power sockets.

Cole tells website PAGE SIX, "The next time, put me in a cottage that doesn't blow up."

21/01/2004 17:24


Tags: Natalie Cole

Subscribe to Natalie Cole alerts

More Natalie Cole

Natalie Cole Jokes With Paparazzi On Arriving At The 'Today' Show

Grammy winning singer/songwriter Natalie Cole is snapped by paparazzi on her arrival for the 'Today' show in Soho, New York City. As she leaves her...

Natalie Cole Seen Leaving Doctors Office In La

Singer, songwriter and all round stage icon Natalie Cole was spotted by paparazzi while leaving a doctors' surgery in Beverley Hills. The daughter of jazz...

Natalie Cole Loves Attention

Jazz singer Natalie Cole, daughter of jazz legend Nat King Cole, arrives at BOA Steakhouse with a friend. She is wearing a white coat and...



Natalie Cole Newsletter

Subscribe to this news alert service to receive news and reviews on Natalie Cole

Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe All