Ashley Greene - Ashley Greene's Apartment Fire Ruled Accidental

0
0
Subscribe To:

The blaze that ripped through Ashley Greene's Los Angeles apartment on Friday (22Mar13) has officially been ruled an accident.

Firefighters were called to the historic Granville Towers building on Friday (22Mar13) after an unattended candle set the Twilight star's sofa alight, forcing the actress, her brother and a male friend to evacuate the pad.

Emergency workers were able to put out the flames in the third storey home, but at least four other neighbouring units were damaged in the incident.

Officials from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, the Los Angeles Fire Department and Greene's insurance company launched separate arson investigations into the blaze, but they have since concluded the fire occured as a result of carelessness, reports Tmz.com.

Greene and the two men had been sleeping in the apartment when the fire began. Sadly, one of the movie star's two dogs died in the blaze.


Contactmusic

Tags: Ashley Greene

0
0
Subscribe To:
Advertisement

More Ashley Greene

Wish I Was Here Trailer

Aidan Bloom may look like he's got a lot going for him on the outside, in his prime at 35 with a beautiful wife and...

Lake Bell And Ashley Greene Deny Paparazzi Decent Shots At Marchesa Show During NY Fashion Week - Part 1

Several well-dressed familiar females hit the seats at the Marchesa Spring/Summer 2014 show which took place during the Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week. Among them...

A Week In Movies: Gravity bows in Venice, One Direction takes to cinemas, all-star film explores JFK's death

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock brought their star power to opening night at the 70th Venice Film Festival on Wednesday. The event launched with the...

CBGB Trailer

In 1973, New York nightclub CBGB opened as a venue for Country, BlueGrass and Blues acts led by music entrepreneur Hilly Kristal. However, it soon...

Advertisement

Beach Babes Vanessa Hudgens And Ashley Greene Kick Off The Season With Surfer Event In Bali

It’s officially summer and Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene are making full use of it at a surfer event in Bali (where else?) The young...

The Reason Behind The Fire At Ashley Greene's Condo Was An Unattended Candle

The reason behind the blaze, which devastated Ashley Greene’s apartment on Friday, has now been found.According to a TMZ report, the preliminary investigation has determined...

Ashley Green’s Dog Dies In Dramatic Fire

The apartment of Ashley Green was ablaze yesterday, taking the lives of one of her two dogs. Her, her boyfriend and brother were all able...

Twilight Star Ashley Green’s Apartment Destroyed in Fire, Dog Dies

A fire ripped through Ashley Green’s West Hollywood condo today, tearing her home apart and, tragically, taking her dog's life. Apparently she has two dogs,...

Advertisement

Comments

Ashley Greene Newsletter

Subscribe to this news alert service to receive news and reviews on Ashley Greene

Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe All