Twilight - Ashley Greene Was Evacuated As Fire Blazed Through Her Home

0
0
Subscribe Ashley Greene

Twilight star Ashley Greene was sleeping at home when the blaze that wrecked her Los Angeles condo broke out on Friday morning (22Mar13).

Initial reports suggested the actress was not around, but it's now clear Greene, her brother and a boyfriend were fast asleep when an unattended candle set the star's sofa on fire.

They were evacuated and the men then attempted to get back into the burning apartment to rescue the star's two dogs.

One of them died in the blaze and a second was treated for injuries sustained in the fire.

Tmz.com has since obtained grainy photos of Greene cradling her dead dog's remains.

Firefighters quickly arrived at the scene and were able to contain the fire damage to Greene's home in the historical Granville Towers building.


Contactmusic

Tags: Ashley Greene

0
0
Subscribe Ashley Greene
Advertisement

More Ashley Greene

Wish I Was Here Trailer

Aidan Bloom may look like he's got a lot going for him on the outside, in his prime at 35 with a beautiful wife and...

Lake Bell And Ashley Greene Deny Paparazzi Decent Shots At Marchesa Show During NY Fashion Week - Part 1

Several well-dressed familiar females hit the seats at the Marchesa Spring/Summer 2014 show which took place during the Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week. Among them...

A Week In Movies: Gravity bows in Venice, One Direction takes to cinemas, all-star film explores JFK's death

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock brought their star power to opening night at the 70th Venice Film Festival on Wednesday. The event launched with the...

CBGB Trailer

In 1973, New York nightclub CBGB opened as a venue for Country, BlueGrass and Blues acts led by music entrepreneur Hilly Kristal. However, it soon...

Advertisement

Beach Babes Vanessa Hudgens And Ashley Greene Kick Off The Season With Surfer Event In Bali

It’s officially summer and Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene are making full use of it at a surfer event in Bali (where else?) The young...

The Reason Behind The Fire At Ashley Greene's Condo Was An Unattended Candle

The reason behind the blaze, which devastated Ashley Greene’s apartment on Friday, has now been found.According to a TMZ report, the preliminary investigation has determined...

Ashley Green’s Dog Dies In Dramatic Fire

The apartment of Ashley Green was ablaze yesterday, taking the lives of one of her two dogs. Her, her boyfriend and brother were all able...

Twilight Star Ashley Green’s Apartment Destroyed in Fire, Dog Dies

A fire ripped through Ashley Green’s West Hollywood condo today, tearing her home apart and, tragically, taking her dog's life. Apparently she has two dogs,...

Advertisement

Comments

Ashley Greene Newsletter

Subscribe to this news alert service to receive news and reviews on Ashley Greene

Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe All