Coldplay - Chris Martin Offered Free Fire Safety Lessons After Cooking Blunders
In an episode of U.K. Tv series Jamie And Jimmy's Food Fight Club, which aired on Thursday (13Dec12), the actress revealed Martin isn't a pro in the kitchen, saying, "He has twice cooked a meal and this is not a joke, both times the fire brigade came. I swear on my life - both times."
Now first responders at the London Fire Brigade have offered to pay the Fix You hitmaker a special at-home visit to ensure Martin doesn't put his family at risk by accidentally setting his house ablaze over the holidays.
Composing a creative invitation, which references many of the rocker's song titles, executive Dave Brown tells NME.com, "People often think that fires only happen to vulnerable people but young professionals have a quarter of all house fires in London.
Chris will know that fires can develop almost at the Speed Of Sound so it's important that when they're cooking, people don't have A Rush Of Blood To The Head and leave their cooking unattended causing a lot of Trouble.
"Three out of five house fires start in the kitchen so at this time of year with the family coming round from Christmas dinner it is important to follow our advice."