Coroner Concludes Renfro Died From Overdose

Tags: Brad Renfro

0
0
Subscribe to Brad Renfro alerts

Actor Brad Renfro died from an accidental heroin overdose, the Los Angeles County Coroner has ruled. The Client star, who had a history of drug-related problems, was found dead in his L.A. apartment on 15 January (08). Renfro, 25, injected the drugs into himself before dying of "acute heroin/morphine intoxication". The coroner's report reads: "The final manner of death has been ruled an accident."


Contactmusic
0
0
Subscribe to Brad Renfro alerts
Advertisement
Advertisement

Comments