Jennifer Hudson - Jennifer Hudson Suffered From Food Poisoning
Jennifer Hudson has been released from hospital after suffering from a "severe" bout of food poisoning on Friday morning (10Jun11).
The Dreamgirls star was forced to pull out of a U.S. TV performance as part of the CBS Early Show Outdoor Concert Series in New York on Friday after falling ill.
She was admitted to a local medical centre, where doctors determined she had eaten something bad.
Hudson's hospitalisation occurred shortly after she had staged a gig in Central Park for rival breakfast show Good Morning America, but her spokesperson insists the singer is now in recovery.
Her representative tells Tmz.com, "After performing on Good Morning America earlier today, Jennifer Hudson went to the hospital due to severe abdominal pains.
"She was treated for food poisoning and released."