Keys 'Burned Down' Dressing Room
Alicia Keys was once left terrified after a blaze broke out in her dressing room - because her "biggest fear" is fire.
The Fallin' hitmaker was horrified to discover she had accidentally left a candle burning in her backstage changing area, which set the whole room alight.
Now Keys is extra cautious with her candles - because the incident was a nightmare for the singer.
She tells Britain's Live magazine, "I once burned down my dressing room. My biggest fear is fire but I love candles and incense. One day on tour we had left the dressing room and when we came back, one of the candles had set light to a piece of make-up paper and it just lit up the room. Needless to say, I let out a pretty big scream."