Michael Jackson Was Always Innocent

Tags: Jermaine Jackson - Michael Jackson

Jermaine Jackson says he now has proof his brother Michael Jackson was innocent of child molestation accusations.

The late pop legend's older brother has spoken out about the 1993 claims that Michael sexually abused 13-year-old Jordan Chandler and claims the recent suicide of the teenager's father, Evan Chandler, proves the accusations were false.

Jermaine, 54, believes the dentist - who was found dead in bed on November 5 after shooting himself in the head - killed himself because he felt guilty.

Speaking at a charity event at the Magic Johnson AMC theatre on Monday (23.11.09), Jermaine said: "All the things that we've been through as a family, the false allegations against my brother, from the 1993 case where they were accusing him of the most horrible things. This kid's father has committed suicide because he just couldn't take it and now the kid has come forward and said Michael never touched him."

Since Michael died in June there have been several rumours published on the internet which claim Jordan, now 29, has since admitted the abuse claims were false.

Michael always maintained his innocence, and eventually settled out of court with the Chandler family in January 1994 for $22 million. Jordan also had to sign a contract agreeing never to talk about the allegations.

Comments

Diane Decker's picture

Diane Decker

Michael Jackson had a total of 3 young boys claiming he molested them. A son of one of Jackson's former employees was one of the 3. If there had only been one complaint against Jackson, I could see how he might be innocent. But 3 complaints? Where there is smoke,there is fire. I think that Michael Jackson was as guilty as hell.
1337203296

Diane Decker's picture

Diane Decker

Diane Decker's picture

Diane Decker

Kimber's picture

Kimber

I have never believed that the alligations were true, Michael didn't have it in his heart & soul to harm anyone, he enjoyed helping people. Jordan should now be man enough to release a printed statement to Michael's family and fans that this never happend and return what is left, if anything of the $22 million to Michael's children.Only 3 know for sure what went on, Michael, Jordan & GOD!Jordan, you ARE the only one now that can verify the alligations are not true and wipe the slate clean... do it for Michael, his children, his fans and your peace of mind.

FirstBeKind's picture

FirstBeKind

Michael's innocence and love of children were cruelly exploited by gold-digging parasites. I never felt he was guilt and eventually lies will destroy the liar and vindicate the innocent. It's just sad to think of what he had to endure. The pain to his soul left a tragic scar.It is comforting to know that his soul is at peace now. He will be remembered for all time for his genius, his immeasurable talent and generosity. My prayers go out to his children and his family.May God comfort them and inspire them to live happily in his memory.I love you, Michael!