Mills: 'I Don't Regret Mccartney Marriage'

Former model Heather Mills does not regret her marriage to Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney - because she fell pregnant after years of heartache.
Mills and MCCartney endured a messy public divorce earlier this year (08) after six years of marriage.
She claims she became a hate figure in Britain and was seen as a gold digger for marrying MCCartney just four years after the death of his long-term wife Linda.
During their divorce battle, court papers leaked in which Mills falsely claimed MCCartney was an abusive husband, a drunk, and a wife-beater.
But now she has spoken out about their marriage - and insists she does not regret it because it gave her a daughter.
Mills tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "How would you feel if you had been through what I have? But no, how can I regret something which gave us our beautiful daughter Beatrice.
"I went through six miscarriages and two ectopic pregnancies before I had her. I was told I could never have children and now I have her and she's just fantastic. I adore her. So no, I could never regret something which gave me Beatrice.
"But I'm ready to move on in my life now. I'm not a negative person. I want to move on positively. I need to look at the bigger picture, which means helping those causes close to my heart."

Tags: Heather Mills - Beatles - Sir Paul McCartney

More Heather Mills

Nigella Lawson & Charles Saatchi Divorce To Be Approved By End Of The Month

Less than three months after Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi were pictured out for a meal in the middle of an altercation, during which Saatchi's...

Scientists Slam Pseudo-science Celebrities

Celebrities are being asked to think before they publicly speak about scientific issues.Sense About Science (Sas), a charitable trust which focuses upon promoting good science...

Comments

dsachulz6's picture

dsachulz6

of course she doesnt regret it-it made her a millionaire!

maryanne60's picture

maryanne60

Mills may not regret by marrying paul, it made her very rich, when she married him was it because he is famous and well off, as she married him for the money not love, thats wrong. When I fall for a man, I don't see wealth or what he has got, I would fall in love for whom he is not his possesions and that is so obvious of what Heather Mills did to paul, she treated him as dirt, she made accusations against paul, mean and heavy ones as far as I am concern I have no respect for her and she'll do this to the next man she meets, she a serial pocket money grabber, she only is in for the money not love. From: Maryanne60 :-/

barbtech55's picture

barbtech55

you were married 4 years you treat your daughter rotten,and you loved the money not paul,Nancy is great for paul

njmralo's picture

njmralo

regret the marriage??????????????? mill$$$$$$$$$$$$$ used it to bilk macca and his family for every penny she could. to bolster that, she and her friends broke into macca's residence and steal all they could before getting caught.(read the divorce decree, it verifys her lowly morals)

GypsyPrincess's picture

GypsyPrincess

She probably went through invitro. This beeyotch has lied so bloody much, no one would believe her if she ever happened to stumble upon the truth!I married into money but I didn't know about it until after the fact. I married for love & knowing that my husband has money doesn't mean anything. I'd rather be poor, happy & loved than rich, unloved & miserable.

beatlefan's picture

beatlefan

I bet she sure doesn't regret her marriage after becoming what she has always aspired to be. A very rich woman. As for her daughter, i hardly see any photos of them together. She has a Nanny to watch her most of the time. I guess she thinks throwing a lavish birhtday party makes her a mother. I wonder who holds the childs head while she is being sick? And reads her her bedtime story. As for her numerous miscarriages and ectopic preganacies i don't believe a word of it. Just another attempt for public sympathy, as this comment about her not regretting the marriage is just another futile attempt to win over the public.

Heather Mills Newsletter

Subscribe to this news alert service to receive news and reviews on Heather Mills

Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe All