Tara Reid - Tara Reid Hits Nightclub Days After Hospitalization
Tara Reid has been spotted in a St. Tropez nightclub just days after she was hospitalized with food poisoning while on vacation in France last week.
Tara Reid has been spotted in a nightclub just days after she was hospitalized.
The 'American Pie' beauty was admitted to hospital with food poisoning while on holiday in Nice, France, last week, but she was seen smoking cigarettes out and about in Saint-Tropez on Monday (23.07.12).
Tara was spotted sunning herself in the South of France hot spot yesterday (24.07.12), where she spent time on the beach and enjoyed a speedboat ride, and the 36-year-old blonde took to her twitter account to post a picture of herself feeling ''happy and healthy'' to reassure fans she is OK.
In a message accompanying the image, she tweeted: ''Happy and healthy in st.tropez (sic)''
As well as suffering from food poisoning, Tara - who was initially thought to have been taken ill with acute pancreatitis - also hurt her back on a jet ski and had to have an X-ray at hospital, but over the weekend she informed her 118,000 twitter followers that she is recovering ''fine''.
She tweeted: ''Everyone of these stories I'm reading about myself are not true I got hurt on a jetski and went to the hospital to get x ray and I'm fine.
''Jetski's are fun but you have to be safe they can be very Dangerous! (sic)''