Bad Company 40th Anniversary Documentary Collector's Edition On Sale 3 March 201429 Jan 2014
Bad Company 40th Anniversary Documentary Collector's Edition On Sale 3 March 2014
One of the most acclaimed bands in rock, Bad Company celebrate an incredible 40 years of rock 'n' roll with the release of their official 40th anniversary DVD documentary as an exclusive Classic Rock Collector's Pack.
Released on 3rd March, this limited edition pack includes a brand new DVD documentary movie - Bad Company: The Band. The Music. The Story. featuring live concert footage, TV performances and unplugged versions of the band's classics Feel Like Makin' Love, Shooting Star and their anthem Bad Company.
The collector's pack will also come with a 132-page magazine that has been produced with the full cooperation of the band and offers an insightful retrospective look through the bands incredibly vibrant and successful past.
Editor, Mick Wall, says, "Bad Company are one of the most iconic bands in rock. Multi-million album sales, countless sell-out world tours still to this day speaks volumes to the quality and importance of their music. This documentary DVD is a fantastic addition to the Classic Rock Presents. series."
Formed in 1973, Bad Company originally consisted of Paul Rodgers, Mick Ralphs, Boz Burrell, and Simon Kirke and was managed by legendary manager of Led Zeppelin Peter Grant. In a career that has seen them release an incredible twelve studio, two compilation and four live albums, six have been certified platinum/multi-platinum and eight Gold in the US and UK, with top 10 albums and singles worldwide. They have an extensive tour through the US this summer.
The collector's pack will include:
100% official DVD documentary
132 page magazine
Collectable art cards
The 132-page magazine includes:
- Brand new exclusive interviews with all three surviving original Bad Company members: singer Paul Rodgers, guitarist Mick Ralphs, and drummer Simon Kirke
- An exclusive celebratory memorial to their late bass player, Boz Burrell, including interviews with his wife, Cathy, godson, Mike Patto - Junior and those musicians and friends that knew Boz best
- Hundreds of rare and previously unseen pictures from the bands 1970's heyday
- Exclusive inside features on their legendary manager Peter Grant
- Every album reviewed
- The ultimate Bad Company Jukebox!
- Eye-witness accounts of their major US tours
- Inside the studio with the band