Ronnie Wood - Ronnie Wood: Stones will 'rock till we drop'
Ronnie Wood says The Rolling Stones won't slow down despite getting older and plan to ''rock till we drop''.
The legendary rock band - also consisting of Sir Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts - will return to the road next year for their '14 on Fire' tour and despite getting older, the group have no plans to retire any time soon.
Speaking to BANG Showbiz at the Sun Military Awards in London on Wednesday (11.12.13), Ronnie said: ''We'll keep going - rock till we drop!''
The 66-year-old rocker also revealed his excitement for the upcoming tour and is particularly looking forward to reuniting with former bandmate Mick Taylor, who will be joining the Stones on stage as a guest for some of their tour dates.
Ronnie and his cohorts will perform in Abu Dhabi, Macau and Australia between February and April.
The star said: ''I can't get enough. It's going to be good. We can't leave the world uncovered. We've got to cover it all.''
The tour follows their hugely successful '50 & Counting' tour, which marked 50 years of the Stones and began in November 2012.
Earlier this year, the 'Paint It Black' rockers performed two sold-out dates in London's Hyde Park and headlined Glastonbury festival.
The Sun Military Awards will air on Monday, December 16, at 9pm on ITV.