Sarah Palin Goes Camping With Kate Gosselin

Sarah Palin - Sarah Palin Goes Camping With Kate Gosselin

Tags: Sarah Palin - Kate Gosselin

Sarah Palin, the former Governor of Alaska, invited the reality television star Kate Gosselin onto her own show 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' for the latest episode, but not everything went to plan as the pair took their families on a camping trip, reports Entertainment Weekly.
The episode began with the potential presidential candidate explaining to her children that Gosselin would be staying with them for a few days and Kate, who has eight children, later arrived in Wasilla, Alaska, ready for the adventure. However, trouble ensued almost immediately with Palin's father particularly scathing of Gosselin, saying, "She bitched from the moment she got off the plane", and the reality star herself later admitted, "I've never camped for real". Despite Gosselin's initial reservations, Palin attempted to motivate both families for the trip, saying, "We'll stoke the fire and stoke some fun!", but her efforts were ultimately in vain. Kate's complaints went on, "I'm worried about my toes, they're freezing" she said, before adding, "I've been bitten by bugs about 200 times. This is cruel and unusual punishment".
Eventually, enough-was-enough for Gosselin, who told her kids, "I held it together as long as I could, and I'm done now", before adding that they would not be spending the night camping as planned. The 35-year-old's children were reluctant to end the trip, which led Kate to tell them, "Okay, goodbye. You're now a Palin, not a Gosselin". However, the kids eventually followed their mother, and the family boarded a plane out of Alaska.

Comments

Lars Svensen's picture

Lars Svensen

Gosselin was drab, dour, & droopy. Super Sarah was sweet, sparkling, & sensational. Kates loses. Sarah wins.

roniskids's picture

roniskids

I've always supported Kate in the decisions she's made, but this time she put her needs before her childrens. She even belittled herself by manipulating her children in an abusive way. She should have just said they were leaving. PERIOD!!!

sonigram's picture

sonigram

I feel sorry for you and your family for having to put up with Kate Gosslin and her childish self absorbed attitude. I used to be a big fan of her's but no more. What red blooded american woman has NOT had to make lunch for her kids in a less than perfect situation? Or been cold? Use the top of the cooler with a towell on it if you want, to make the sandwiches. Wash your hands in the creek water. We used to use squirt bottles with mustard or mayonaise and take ham or turkey and squirt on the dressing and lay a slice or two of meat on, and it was done. Then hand them a banana or apple and possibly a bag of chips, a bottle of water or juice, how hard is that????? And believe it or not a tiny bit of dirt on their hands or sandwich once in a while will not hurt them. Millions of people have had to endure that, and survived just fine. She was a baby, and a bad example to her kids on how to endure less than perfect situations. I was ashamed of her behavior.

cs0725's picture

cs0725

What a spoiled brat!! If I were Sara Palin I would have politely off camera asked her to leave, Sara conducted herself with grace, Gosselin acted like an immature spoiled brat - just like that Faruka Salt in Willy Wonka, lady, no wonder your kindergarten kids got kicked out, apples don't fall far from the tree, I think dad needs to take over and get rid of that mean old hag, what an idiot she was, grow up lady, you certainly are no role model for your kids, no wonder they're all a bunch of whiners....

dervin23's picture

dervin23

This is why I have NEVER watched the Kate Gosselin show. She is only exploiting her children for the money and I refuse to support her. In the show she is showing her true colors to the public.

tgd46's picture

tgd46

Kate Gosslin, please just GO AWAY!! What a whinny baby you are! You couldn't tough it out for one night for your children? It's Alaska, what did you expect The Plaza???