New York fire crews were called to P. Diddy's hotel room on Tuesday night (14.12.10) when a party he was hosted ended with a model's hair being set alight.
Fire crews were called to P. Diddy's hotel room after a party he was hosting ended with a model's hair being set alight.
The US rap mogul - real name Sean Combs - was hosting a bash in the Penthouse suite of the London NYC Hotel in New York on Tuesday night (14.12.10) when the bikini-clad female leaned over a candle while relaxing in a bathtub and accidentally set her hair on fire.
Despite the party being intended for just 20 close pals, some 200 revellers descended on the event, but rapper Fabolous saved the day by being the first to notice the flames.
P.Diddy's associate Kevin Hart told the New York Post newspaper: "Fab was the first person to see the fire. We put it out as quick as we could, I can honestly say."
The unnamed model quickly dunked her head under water to put out the flames before firefighters arrived at the hotel.