Cheap Trick - Fire Scare At Cheap Trick Gig
Firefighters were called to a CHEAP TRICK gig in Pennsylvania on Friday night (06Jun14) after a sound speaker reportedly caught alight.
The band had reportedly finished performing at the American Music Theater in Lancaster when the drama unfolded. Online reports suggest venue staff attempted to put out the blaze with fire extinguishers before emergency services arrived on the scene.
The fire is believed to have been sparked by musical equipment. No injuries have been reported.
Rocker Slash shared a picture from the incident on his Twitter.com page showing a group of firefighters backstage holding one of guitarist Rick Nielsen's instruments, adding in a caption, "Lancaster PA Fire Department saves Rick Nielsen's 5 neck gtr (guitar) after fire alarm went off after show last night."